Monday, August 22, 2011

Hiding kitties at Petco...

Hi, everyone!  Just a reminder... sometimes when we think a cage at Petco is empty... SURPRISE!  There is a hiding kitty!  It may be hiding under that blanket (wait... did I see it move?  Is that you Dash?  Delaney?).  Or perhaps in that covered cat pan (Jag?  Why are you hanging out in your pan?)  Or, a petite young girl hiding behind her cat pan, in the top cage where it is hard to see her there (Buffy?  I didn't know you were there!!).  I almost left Petco myself without taking care of poor little Buffy... luckily I was texting Michelle and she said something about Buffy.  I ran back into the store and there she was!  Please take the extra second to double check.

As always, thank you for everything you do for our furry feline friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment